Annual Tuition K-12
The published school fees are all inclusive, covering everything your child needs to participate fully in normal School life.
Annual tuition fees for the forthcoming year are published at the beginning of Term 4 and include:
- all text books, study guides and workbooks
- access to all technology required in the classroom, including our iPad program from Prep to Year 2 and our in-class laptop program from Years 3-6
- a personal laptop device for students from Year 7 to Year 12 (and all necessary software)
- all excursions and transport to and from school events
- all sport activities
- compulsory school camps.
Not included in the annual tuition fees are uniforms; fundraising activities; repair or replacement of damaged, lost or stolen books or technology; external education programs; international camps and travel; and extra costs in relation to HSC courses (eg. VET courses). This list is not intended to be exhaustive. Families will be notified of any additional costs and these will be invoiced separately to school fees and must be paid within 14 days.
Tuition fees for Years K to 12 will be invoiced to the family account as an annual amount in January of each year. Fees should either be paid in full before the commencement of the school year or a direct debit payment plan must be in place. Tuition fees must be paid in full by the end of Term 4 each school year.
- Families with more than one student attending the school are entitled to increasingly discounted tuition rates for each of their younger children. Sibling discounts do not apply to Prep fees. See the attached fee schedule for further details.
- School fees for enrolments K-12 paid in full for the following year are eligible for a 5% discount, providing payment is received prior to the end of the second-last week of Term 4.
- The School offers a clergy discount for pastors of local Christian churches. Please contact the Registrar for more details and to determine eligibility.
Application and Assessment Fees
An application fee of $50 applies to each new enrolment application made to the school. An assessment fee of $100 is charged when a student attends a pre-enrolment assessment. These fees are non-refundable.
Enrolment Acceptance Fee
Upon accepting an enrolment offer, a family will be required to pay an enrolment acceptance fee of $500 per family. This fee is refundable upon the last child leaving the school, subject to finalisation of the school fee account. This amount is forfeited if, after acceptance, the enrolment does not proceed.
School Fee Account Payment
Fees should either be paid in full before the commencement of the school year, or throughout the year via a direct debit payment plan.
The non-payment of fees by the required date may lead to termination of enrolment. Unpaid school fee accounts may be referred to the School's debt collector or solicitor for management. This may incur additional charges.
Prep fees will be invoiced to the family account as an annual amount in January of each year. Fees should either be paid in full before the commencement of the school year or a direct debit payment plan must be in place.
Make up days or refunds for absences are not available. Prep fees do not qualify for the Child Care Subsidy.