- an understanding that they and others are created in God’s image and should be treated accordingly.
- such as joy, peace, gratitude, hope and love, shown towards others.
- becoming fully immersed in a situation, task, or project within their schooling community and beyond.
- having meaningful, positive interactions and friendships with others.
- belonging to and serving something bigger than themselves.
- aiming to master a skill or achieve a valuable goal.
We’re a growing school for a new and growing community.
We run regular tours and open days for parents and students to have a taste of life at Calderwood. We’d love to welcome you to one of them soon!Book a Tour